Data Controller / Processor – Arctic Fox Events Ltd
Date Protection Officer – Aimee Harvey, firstname.lastname@example.org , 01992 374100
What information does Arctic Fox Events Ltd collect?
- Job Title
- Business address
- Email address (predominantly business email address but may occasionally be personal depending on client’s preference)
- Telephone number (predominantly business telephone number but may occasionally be personal depending on client’s preference)
How we collect this information
Arctic Fox Events Ltd may collect this information in a variety of ways which may include retaining information from forms completed by you, from correspondence with you, sourcing information in the public domain, contacting potential clients through social media as well as acquiring information from third parties (providing they have consent to share this data with us and are able to provide proof of consent.)
How we store this information
After we have obtained consent to retain personal data, this data will be stored in our secure Customer Relationship Management system. From here we can pull information for marketing, administrative and operational purposes.
Why do we need this personal data?
We use the information you provide about yourself when booking onto an event only to complete that instruction, keep you up to date with information regarding the relevant events and ensure that we maintain high levels of customer service. In some cases, Arctic Fox Events Ltd may use legitimate interest to ensure performance of a contract i.e. sharing data with relevant suppliers attending an event.
Who has access to this data?
Your information may be accessed internally by any member of the sales, administrative or marketing teams in order to perform a range of tasks from updates regarding an event to confirmation of booking details.
From time to time, providing the correct consent has been obtained by ourselves, we may share information with relevant third parties whose services we believe may be of value to you.
How does Arctic Fox Events Ltd protect data?
We have internal policies and steps in place to try to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed by anyone outside of our organisation without lawful consent. If ever data is to be passed onto relevant third parties, we will ensure that they have the relevant policies in place to protect the data as well.
How long will Arctic Fox Events Ltd retain data?
As a general rule, we will retain contact information for 20 years however a data subject is able to withdraw consent at ANY time and Arctic Fox Events Ltd will comply.
Your rights as a data subject
- Right to Erasure – request the removal or deletion of their personal data.
- Right to be Informed – every consumer has the right to know if, when and how an organisation is using their personal information.
- Right to Access – any data subject has the right to access their information free of charge.
- Right to Rectification – the right to make alterations to the data is you discover that the information is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to Restrict Processing – data subjects can ask for their information to no longer be processed.
- Right to Object – object to the use of personal data for marketing purposes.
- Right to Portability – allows individuals to obtain their personal data and reuse it elsewhere.
In the event that you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact Aimee Harvey.
If you believe that Arctic Fox Events Ltd has not complied with your data protection rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioners Office.